New generation standardised air handling units for tertiary and commercial applications. Eurovent-certified performances.
“Clean concept” design with smooth internal surfaces for easy cleaning and better air quality.
60 mm double-skin construction for good thermal insulation and low-noise operation.
Three basic configurations:
– Exhaust unit
– Supply unit with a single fan
– Combined return and supply unit with two fans
- New generation standardised air handling units for tertiary and commercial applications.
- Eurovent-certified performances.
- Standardised components for short delivery time (target 4 weeks) and competitive price positioning.
- “Clean concept” design with smooth internal surfaces for easy cleaning and better air quality.
- 60 mm double-skin construction for good thermal insulation and low-noise operation.
- Three basic configurations:
- Exhaust unit
- Supply unit with a single fan
- Combined return and supply unit with two fans
- Eight sizes with air flows from 0.4 to 7.3 m3/s (1400 to 26300 m3/h).
- Galvanised steel frame and casing with large hinged access doors.
- Casing performance (EN1886): air leakage L1, thermal transmittance T3, thermal bridging TB3.
- Double or single mixing section.
- Pre-heating hot water coil.
- G4 pleated or/and F7 bag filters.
- Hot water coil or electric heaters.
- Chilled water coil.
- Belt-driven forward/backward curved fans or direct-drive plug-in fans.
- Outdoor installation
- Inspection section in between heating and cooling coils
- Reversed hot/chilled water coils
- Differential pressure gauges
- Differential pressure taps
- Direct-expansion R-410A refrigerant coil
- Lighting with switch
- Door safety screen
- Variable-speed drive with integrated disconnect switch
- Run-around coils for energy recovery
- Hygienic options for hospital/ laboratory applications: class 3 dampers, F9 fanal filter, inspection sections
- Empty section