The Aquasnap heat pumps are the best value solution for commercial and industrial applications where installers, consultants and building owners require reduced installed costs, optimal performances and maximum quality.
The new heat pump generation Aquasnap features two new versions:
– The Aquasnap (30RQM) version features a compact all-in-one package where reduced investment cost (low Capex) is required.
– The Aquasnap Greenspeed® (30RQP) version features a compact all-in-one package optimized for part-load applications where high SCOP and SEER are required.
The Aquasnap Greenspeed® equipped with variable speed fans and variable speed pump provides premium part load efficiency to reduce utility costs over the lifespan of the heat pump.
The Aquasnap heat pumps are designed to meet current and future Ecodesign and F-Gas requirements in terms of energy efficiency and reduced CO2 emissions. They use the best technologies available today:
– Reduced refrigerant charge of ozone-friendly refrigerant R-410A
– Scroll compressors
– Greenspeed® variable-speed driven fans (30RQP models)
– Brazed plate heat exchangers with reduced water pressure drops
– Auto-adaptive microprocessor control with Greenspeed® intelligence
– Innovative Carrier “Free defrost” algorithm (pending patent)
– Touch pilot control with advanced IP connectivity and color touch screen user interface
Both Aquasnap ranges can be equipped with an integrated hydronic module, limiting the installation to straight-forward operations like connection of the power supply and the water supply and return piping (plug & play), within the dimensions of the standard unit.
- Twelve sizes with nominal cooling capacities from 161 to 511 kW and nominal heating capacities from 174 to 542 kW
- Aquasnap heat pumps for commercial and industrial applications.
- 30RQM and 30RQP versions with full load energy efficiency in heating from 2.9 to 3.0 (in accordance with EN14511-3: 2013)
- 30RQP version with enhanced part-load energy efficiency in cooling and heating modes using greenspeed® fans.
- 30RQP version with greenspeed® fans for start-stop noise elimination.
- Extra energy savings through multiple options:
greenspeed® variable speed pump, partial heat recovery, electric energy meter.
- Touch Pilot Control with advanced communication technology over Ethernet (IP), user-friendly and intuitive user interface with 5″ color touch screen.
- Night mode control.
- V-shaped coils allowing protection against hail.Fast commissioning, as all units are systematically run tested before shipment.
- Auto-adaptive control algorithm and automatic compressor unloading for increased and efficiency optimization.
- Exceptional endurance tests for superior reliability.
- Low leaving water temperature down to 0°C
- Very low leaving water temperature down to -12°C
- High static fan for ducted application
- Low noise level
- Very low noise level
- Side panels
- Electronic starter
- Winter operation for OAT down to -20°C (cooling mode)
- Evaporator frost protection
- Evaporator and hydronic module frost protection
- Coil defrost resistance heaters
- Partial heat recovery
- Master/slave operation
- Discharge valves
- Hydronic module with high-pressure single or dual pump
- Hydronic module with low-pressure single or dual pump
- Hydronic module with greenspeed® single or dual pump
- Expansion tank
- J-Bus, BacNet or LonTalk gateways
- Corrosion protections for Cu/Al coils
- Connection sleeve
- 230V electrical plug
- Power Factor correction
- Electric energy meter