The Aquasnap range of liquid chillers was designed for commercial (air conditioning of offices, hotels etc.) or industrial (low-temperature process units etc.) applications.
The Aquasnap integrates the latest technological innovations:
– Non-ozone depleting refrigerant R410A
– All-aluminium microchannel heat exchangers for the cooling only units (30RBS)
– Scroll compressors
– Low-noise fans made of a composite material
– Auto-adaptive microprocessor control
— Electronic expansion valve
– Variable-speed pump (option)
The Aquasnap can be equipped with a hydronic module integrated into the unit chassis, reducing the installation process to straightforward operations like connection of the power supply and the chilled water supply and return pipe.
- Eleven sizes with nominal cooling capacities from 40 to 153 kW.
- Ductable Aquasnap liquid chillers for commercial or industrial applications. The units include inverter fans to maximise EERs at all operating conditions.
- Latest technological innovations integrated: ozone-friendly refrigerant R-410A, scroll compressors, low-noise fans made of a composite material, auto-adaptive microprocessor control, electronic expansion valve and variable-speed pump (option).
- Exceptionally high energy efficiency at part load – Eurovent energy efficiency class A and B (in accordance with EN14511-3: 2013).
- All-aluminium micro-channel condenser (MCHE) for extra efficiency.
- Available static pressure of up to 240 Pa for sizes 039 to 060 and 090 to 120, and up to 180 Pa for sizes 070 to 080 and 140 to 160.
- Low-noise scroll compressors with low vibration level.
- Vertical condenser coils with protection grilles (option on sizes 90-160).
- Low-noise Flying Bird IV fans, made of a composite material. Rigid fan installation for reduced start-up noise.
- Small unit footprint and a low height (1330 mm), enclosed by easily removable panels.
- Simplified electrical connections.
- Systematic operation test before shipment and quick-test function for step-by-step verification of the instruments, electrical components and motors.
- Several compressors connected in parallel.
- The electronic expansion device (EXV) allows operation at a lower condensing pressure (EER optimisation), and dynamic superheat management optimises the utilisation of the evaporator heat exchange surface.
- Maintenance-free scroll compressors and fast diagnosis of possible incidents and their history via the Pro-Dialog+ control reduce maintenance costs.
- Leak-tight refrigerant circuit.
- Corrosion resistance tests, accelerated ageing test on compressor piping and fan supports and transport simulation test on a vibrating table in the laboratory.
- Condenser with anti-corrosion post-treatment
- Condenser with pre-treated fins
- Coil protection grilles
- Very low noise level
- Soft starter (30RBSY 039-080)
- Frost protection down to -20°C
- High- and low-pressure single and dual-pump hydronic modules with or without expansion tank
- High-pressure variable-speed single-and dual-pump hydronic modules with or without expansion tank
- Partial heat reclaim
- Enviro-Shield or Super Enviro-Shield anti-corrosion protection for MCHE heat exchangers
- JBus, BacNet and LonTalk gateways
- Evaporator screw or welded connection sleeves
- Master/slave operation
- Remote interface