The Aquasnap liquid chillers are the best value solution for commercial and industrial applications where installers, consultants and building owners require reduced installation costs, optimal performances and maximum quality.
The new generation Aquasnap features two new versions:
– The Aquasnap (30RBM) version features a compact all-in-one package optimised for full-load applications where reduced investment cost (low Capex) is required. For cold or hot climates, the Aquasnap can be equipped with specific options to operate from -20 °C up to 52 °C.
– The Aquasnap Greenspeed® (30RBP) version features a compact all-in-one package optimised for part-load applications where high ESEER/IPLV are required. The Aquasnap Greenspeed® equipped with variable speed condenser fans and a variable speed pump provides premium part load efficiency to reduce utility costs over the lifespan of the chiller. Additionally, the low sound levels achieved at part load conditions can be very beneficial for sensitive acoustic applications. Besides operating efficiently and quietly, Aquasnap Greenspeed® operates from -20 °C up to 48 °C as standard.
The Aquasnap liquid chillers are designed to meet current and future Ecodesign and F-Gas European regulation requirements in terms of energy efficiency and reduced CO2 emissions.
They use the best technologies available today:
– Reduced refrigerant charge of non-ozone depleting refrigerant R-410A
– Scroll compressors
– Greenspeed® variable-speed driven fans (30RBP models)
– Novation® micro-channel heat exchangers with new aluminum alloy
– Brazed plate heat exchangers with reduced water pressure drops