Carrier Commercial Service offers Preventative Maintenance Service Agreements for all brands of rooftops, chillers, boilers, compressors, air-handler, cooling towers, pumps, variable speed drives, controls and accessories.
Each agreement is tailored to meet the budget and operating needs of your facility and can include both preventative maintenance to keep your equipment running in peak condition and predictive maintenance services to identify potential problems before costly breakdowns occur.
Carrier’s Service Agreements will help you:
- Maintain the efficiency and reliability of all equipment
- Minimize downtime, repair bills, and loss of use
- Ensure continuous care with our after hours call center staffed with Carrier employees
Service Agreement options include:
- Inspection and reports
- Inspection with seasonal adjustments and preventative maintenance
- Full maintenance, including preventive maintenance plus service calls
- Predictive maintenance, including eddy current test, combustion analysis, and vibration analysis
- 24/7 monitoring
- Maintenance of chiller, boilers, cooling towers, compressors, air handlers, rooftop units, airside distribution equipment, and controls