A full range of building and HVAC service options
When any building equipment or controls service is relegated to an emergency response, business is at risk. Service is a year round necessity in order to optimize efficiency, save money, help to make sound management decisions and free you from the anxiety of unplanned downtime.
When you partner with Carrier, you ensure that critical comfort needs and regular service requirements are met, and you avoid adverse consequences of neglect. Carrier makes it easy for you to select a level of ongoing service that’s right for your operation. We are one of the best-trained service providers in the industry, with required ongoing factory, safety and ethics training for our personnel.
Carrier technicians are highly skilled in all building systems assessment. They have access to advanced diagnostic tools analysis software, which will quickly and accurately evaluate your entire infrastructure and identify opportunities for improvements and cost savings. Our technicians can also service equipment from any manufacturer.
Carrier offers a broad range of maintenance solutions for all brands of rooftops, chillers, split and VRF air conditioning, air handling units, controls and accessories. Carrier’s service agreements are tailored to meet the budget and operating needs of your facility and can include both preventive maintenance to keep your equipment running in peak condition and predictive maintenance services to identify potential problems before costly breakdowns occur. The optional Carrier remote monitoring is like having an expert service technician on-site, watching your equipment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Optimisation and Modernisation
When all heating, ventilation and air conditioning components are intelligently working together, speaking the same language and communicating to allow intelligent system management and optimisation according to building use and outside environmental influences, you can make great savings.
Carrier can show you how efficiency equals savings:
Your chiller or heat pump may be running, but is it running as it is supposed to? The Carrier Performance Analyser Tool has been developed to answer exactly this question. Our experts make real-time measurements on your equipment and tailor proposals on what can be improved so that you can get the most out of your equipment and protect your bottom line.
- Compliance with current legislation
- Improvements to the operation and reliability of your equipment
- Reduction of running costs through Carrier’s energy-saving,high-efficiency products and controls
- Exploration of building automation and energy management solutions with our experts
We offer new and remanufactured compressors, a wide range of popular consumables, essential tools and genuine manufacturer’s replacement parts – all with the support of the industry experts.
- Fast response
- Expert technical support with factory back-up
- Attractive prices
- Express delivery possible
- Large stocks and choice of brands
Emergency Service and Repairs
Why not have your equipment repaired by those who know it best? Carrier Service takes pride in our fast response time when helping you with your emergency needs. Our factory trained service technicians use the latest diagnostic
equipment and are able to perform adjustments or repairs on Carrier equipment as well as all other brands of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Controls Equipment. With Carrier as your partner, you can be confident that all repairs are done correctly.
Benefits at a glance
- Comprehensive HVAC system evaluation – overall performance as well as individual chilled water and airside components
- Remote monitoring for ongoing performance tracking and system adjustment
- Enhanced comfort to preserve facility productivity and tenant retention
- Cost-effective system improvement to increase profitability and enhance asset value
- Proactive system upgrades to minimize risks associated with emergency repairs and system failures
- Expert assessment and guidance for replacement of selected components to avoid large capital expenditures
- Energy conservation strategies to reduce costs
As a world leading supplier of HVAC products and services, Carrier is a key member of many trade organisations, associations and schemes. Health and Safety is our number one priority which gives the fullest possible reassurance for our clients: