Carrier offers a complete line of network system products that tie multiple stand-alone products together for a fully integrated, self adjusting HVAC system.
Features & Benefits
- The Carrier Comfort Network (CCN) is the most advanced technology resulting from Carrier’s thorough knowledge of both comfort and controls. It offers the owner, designer and installer:
- integrated product and control systems
- single-point responsibility
- unique control strategies
- overall lower installation costs
- enhanced monitoring capabilities
- Whilst each equipment component can operate in a stand-alone mode, all components form a fully-integrated and balanced HVAC system when networked with other Carrier equipment through the Carrier Comfort Network. A three-wire cable is all that is required to connect these products:
- Powerful supervision software package that allows centralised monitoring (local and remote), data collection, report generation and system configuration.
- Designed to run on most PCs running on Windows 2000 or Windows XP.
- Designed for larger scale building management needs with custom graphical representation.
- Factory-installed product with a level of monitoring and diagnostic control that can only be achieved with a factory integrated device.
- Product-Integrated Controllers are available on chillers, rooftops, air handling units and terminal fan coil units.
- Field-installed device which allows non-Carrier equipment such as boilers, cooling towers and pumps to be controlled and integrated into the overall network.
- Fully programmable to suit the application need and optimized control strategies.
- Carrier offers a complete line of network system products that tie multiple stand-alone products together for a fully integrated, self-adjusting HVAC system.
- Example : Chillervisor System Manager (CSM III) for chiller plant control.
- Cover the essential elements of a Building Management System providing diverse facilities such as remote monitoring, collection of performance data, maintenance management and customized reporting capabilities.
- Performed through individual programs that can be added to the Carrier Comfort Network via individual modules which provide a diverse set of system facilities.
- The following network options are available:
- Data Collection
- Network Bridge
- Network Directory Services
- Network Repeater NAM
- TeLink analogue modem for remote connection