The 30XAS Aquaforce liquid chillers are the premium solution for industrial and commercial applications where installers, consultants and building owners require optimal performances and maximum quality.
The Aquaforce liquid chillers are designed to meet current and future requirements in terms of energy efficiency and operating sound levels. They use the best technologies available today:
– Twin-rotor screw compressor with a variable capacity valve.
– Single refrigerant R-134a.
– Low-noise generation IV Flying Bird fans made of composite material.
– Aluminium micro-channel heat exchangers (MCHE).
– Pro-Dialog+ control system.
To meet all environmental and economic requirements, the Aquaforce is available in two versions:
One offers an extremely low noise level while at the same time boasting superior energy efficiency.
The other offers unequaled energy efficiency to satisfy the most stringent demands of building owners wanting to reduce operating costs to the minimum. This version is also recommended for applications in geographical zones where the air temperature is very high.
- Five sizes with nominal cooling capacities from 232 to 486 kW.
- Ideal for industrial and commercial applications with optimal performances and maximum quality.
- Available in two versions: one with very low noise levels and superior energy efficiency; the other with optimal energy efficiency to minimise operating costs.
- Extremely high full load and part load energy efficiencies: Eurovent energy efficiency class A to C, in accordance with EN14511-3: 2013. Standardised Eurovent values in accordance with EN 14511-3: 2013: EER up to 3.2 and ESEER up to 4.
- Twin-rotor screw compressors with high-efficiency motor and a variable capacity valve for exact matching of the cooling capacity to the load.
- All-aluminium condenser (MCHE) with high-efficiency microchannels and increased corrosion resistance.
- Use of R-134a refrigerant with zero ozone depletion potential – the microchannel condensers reduce the refrigerant charge by 30%.
- Low-noise 4th generation Flying Bird fans made of composite material.
- Pro-Dialog+ capacity control system.
- Flooded shell-and-tube evaporator to increase heat exchange efficiency.
- Economizer system with electronic expansion device to increase cooling capacity.
- V-shape condenser coils allow quieter air flow across the coil.
- Simplified electrical connections.
- Units are run-tested before shipment and include a quick-test function for fast commissioning.
- Leak-tight refrigerant circuit.
- Comprehensive endurance tests.
- Aquaforce offers multiple remote control, monitoring and diagnostic possibilities.
- MCHE coils corrosion protections
- Cu/Al coils corrosion protections
- Unit equipped for air discharge ducting
- IP54 control box
- Enclosure panels
- Winter operation
- Evaporator and hydronic module frost protection
- Energy Management module EMM
- High energy efficiency version
- JBus, BacNet or LON gateways
- Heat reclaim
- Service valve
- Discharge valve
- High-pressure dual-pump hydronic module
- Russian and Australian code compliance
- Compressor enclosure
- Traditional coils and traditional coils without slots
- Suction piping insulation
- Low and very low sound levels (second attenuation level)
- Master/slave operation
- Welded Victaulic evaporator water connections
- Evaporator with aluminium jacket
- Dual relief valve with installed three-way valve