The Aquasnap range of liquid chillers/air-to-water heat pumps was designed for commercial (air conditioning of offices, hotels etc.) or industrial (low-temperature process units etc.) applications.
The Aquasnap integrates the latest technological innovations:
– Non-ozone depleting refrigerant R410A
– Scroll compressors
– Low-noise fans made of a composite material
– Auto-adaptive microprocessor control
– Electronic expansion valve
– Variable-speed pump (option)
The Aquasnap can be equipped with a hydronic module integrated into the unit chassis, limiting the installation to straightforward operations like connection of the power supply and the chilled water supply and return piping.
- Twelve sizes with nominal cooling capacities from 38 to 149 kW and nominal heating capacities from 42 to 158 kW.
- Aquasnap heat pumps for commercial or industrial applications.
- Increased energy efficiency at part load – Eurovent energy efficiency class C and D (in accordance with EN14511-3:2013) in cooling mode and B and C in heating mode.
- Integrates the latest technological innovations: ozone-friendly refrigerant R-410A, scroll compressors, low-noise fans made of a composite material, auto-adaptive microprocessor control, electronic expansion valve and variable-speed pump (option).
- Low-noise scroll compressors with low vibration level.
- Vertical air heat exchanger coils with protection grilles on anti-vibration mountings.
- Low-noise Flying Bird IV fans, made of a composite material. Rigid fan installation for reduced start-up noise.
- Small unit footprint and a low height (1330 mm), enclosed by easily removable panels.
- Simplified electrical connections.
- Systematic operation test before shipment and quick-test function for step-by-step verification of the instruments, electrical components and motors.
- Several compressors connected in parallel. At part load, around 99% of the time, only the compressors that are necessary operate, ensuring increased energy efficiency.
- The electronic expansion device (EXV) allows operation at a lower condensing pressure (EER optimisation), and dynamic superheat management optimises the utilisation of the water heat exchanger surface.
- Maintenance-free scroll compressors and fast diagnosis of possible incidents and their history via the Pro-Dialog+ control reduce maintenance costs.
- Leak-tight refrigerant circuit.
- Corrosion resistance tests, accelerated ageing test on compressor piping and fan supports and transport simulation test on a vibrating table in the laboratory.
- Air heat exchanger with pre-treated fins
- Very low noise level
- Low leaving water temperature
- Very low leaving water temperature
- Winter operation in cooling mode
- Soft starter (30RQS 039-080)
- Partial heat reclaim
- Frost protection down to -20°C
- High- and low-pressure single and dual-pump hydronic modules with or without expansion tank
- High-pressure variable-speed single-or dual-pump hydronic modules with or without expansion tank
- JBus, BacNet and LonTalk gateways
- Screw or welded water heat exchanger connection sleeves
- Master/slave operation
- Remote interface