09PE is a large modular range, which offers:
- 3 l casing lengths (S, M or L module), allowing either the dimensions, the capacity or the power consumption to be optimised.
- A range of sizes, from 1 to 14 fans.
- 2 impeller diameters, 800 or 910 mm.
- Several rotation speeds, from 330 to 1,000 rpm.
- Configuration: horizontal or vertical unit.
Various combinations of these elements, as well as the choice of a number of options, allow us to provide devices that are adapted to a large range of applications and environments.
The 09PE range, available in drycooler or air-cooled condenser versions, is particularly suited to service sector, industrial and healthcare applications.
Drycoolers in the 09PE range are mainly designed for cooling water or glycol/water mixes for:
- Condensers for water chillers
- Free cooling
Air-cooled condensers in the 09PE range are mainly designed for the condensation of refrigerants for water chillers, as a “split system”.
These devices are designed to be installed outdoors.
- Excellent resistance to corrosion – The casing boasts category C3 protection against corrosion, in line with ISO standard 12944-2 – colour RAL 7035 (light grey)
- Coil – Copper tubing and manifolds, high-performance aluminium fins, resistant to fouling. Anti-shear system for tube bundles
- Fan motor assemblies – Profiles collars with galvanised steel with polyester powder coating on the internal and external surfaces. Aluminium and polypropylene impellers.
- Casing – Galvanised steel with polyester powder coating on the internal and external surfaces. Assembly using stainless rivets and LANTHANUM nuts and bolts for the feet.
- Feet – Galvanised steel with polyester powder coating on the internal and external surfaces.
- Protective enclosures on the elbows and manifolds
Each device is tested:
- The coil sealing is subjected to an underwater airtightness test.
- For devices with the terminal box or electrical cabinet option: rotation tests, dielectric tests, current measurement.
The 09PE range complies with the following European directives:
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC,
- EMC Directive 2004/108/EC,
- Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) 97/23 EC
- Pre-coated aluminium fins
- High-efficiency coating on the finned bundle: ALUCOAT®507 or HERESITE
- Stainless steel tubing bundle
- Corrosiveness resistance category C5M
- ATEX II 2G/3G
- Terminal box
- Protection cabinet
- Control cabinet with DRY-PIC
- Control cabinet with stages on terminals
- Maintenance switch
- Companion flanges
- Raised feet
- Blade protective screen
- Vertical position
- Stacking of 2 identical devices
- Skid for transport by container
- EC motor (with electronic switching)
- Drainable coil
- Free cooling valve kit
- ADIABATIC COOLER (water misting into the air flow)